This is my "Yea I am done anatomy lab!!!" smile.
Burgundy is such a good friend! She gave me a card and some chocolate bars one day after studying.
I got to spend the night at Katelyn's apartment! It is a really nice apartment. Katelyn has her room decorated fit for pinterest. It is really cute.
She may be more mature and confident but one thing remains the same: her love for popcorn and pork n' beans!
I miss her so much already! It was harder to come back from thanksgiving than I think it was to leave in the first place.
It snowed one morning. . . I don't miss the cold at all. I went running today in shorts and a t-shirt! haha couldn't do that if I was at home.
("Open up one a day & know I love you in every way" a pill container with each one filled with a little treat and a note)
Sorry everyone to burst your bubble but the prize for the most amazing mom award goes to me! She snuck this thoughtful beauty into my luggage for me to find when I got back to school. Did I cry? Yes. Did it make me really miss my family? Yes. Did it make me want to be a better person? Yes. How thoughtful is my mom? She is amazing. I don't know how she comes up with the things she does but she sure knows how to hit the spot! I love her so much.


No comments:
Post a Comment