Friday, 9 November 2012

Friday

Today. . . 

I got up at 5:30am. Open lab at 7:00am is worth getting up early. Less people=more cadaver time for me. 

It snowed! It began as rain then changed to snow. It has been doing it all day. I love it! 

I wish I had listened to my Mom and brought an umbrella and gumboots! Good thing I am going home soon. 

I saw President Uchtdorf today!  He came to do a speech to the navy students and then was in the WILK a while after. My entire writing class left in pursuit to find him and hopefully get a handshake. However, we only saw him and didn't quite get close enough to shake his hand. It was crazy to see him. It caused all sorts of emotions. 

I had my last anatomy lab quiz! Next week is the final! Pretty much scared to death for it. 

Got to study with Annie! We have a psychology test tomorrow. Love that girl. We drank hot chocolate, listened to Christmas music, and watched some good Youtube videos during breaks. 

Tonight is the first official basketball game! 


Pretty excited about it.

Got lots to do this weekend. Tests, papers, it just never ends. 

I get to go home soon! 

I love my sister and miss her so much! Yesterday in psychology we talked about twins, ya I teared up! 

Got to go to the Temple last night with my ward. It took 2.5 hrs! It was soooo busy! It really made me appreciate the priesthood. I am so grateful for the worthy priesthood holders in my ward that could come to the Temple with us to both baptize and confirm. I am used to older gentleman doing it. It was different having the RMs doing it. There were also several young couples working. They looked so happy. I loved observing the girls. They are so amazing! I want to be like that. More specifically, I want to have the confidence they have. I know it comes through understanding who I am, and what my mission is. 

And that is just a little bit about my day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment