Here is a picture of our lab section! I had awesome TAs. Kurtis (on the left in the blue shirt) is a pre-med student. He is SO smart! James (on the right with his hands in his pocket) is in the nursing program and has been an anatomy TA for 2 years now so he knows a lot as well. I loved all of the open lab TAs. Most of them are either pre-med students or another health related major. They are all SO SO SO smart! I learned so much from all of them. I am so glad I took this class! I loved it and learned so much. Although it was a ton of work I will miss it.
Friday, 16 November 2012
Bitter Sweet
My anatomy lab is over!!!! I am so relieved. I was so nervous for the final . . . but it is finally over. I studied hard and am ok with the results. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to take this class. I learned so much about the body. It is truly a miracle and I am so grateful for it. I am so proud that I could make it through it. It wasn't easy but with determination and dedication I was able to do quite well. I took a minute to think about it. The anatomy lab manual has 88 pages and there an average of 15 terms per page. That comes to just over 1300 terms! Wow. The fact that I could remember all of those terms, how to spell them, and their location is clear proof of the miracle of the human brain! I am so grateful for the ability I have to learn and gain knowledge. I hope that I can always take of my body so that I can continue to learn. I hope that I can continue to use this amazing gift my father in heaven has given me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment