Saturday, 24 November 2012

American Thanksgiving in Canada

It was so good to come home for Thanksgiving. I really needed to both have a break from school and see my family! It is going to be hard to go back tomorrow knowing how many assignments and tests that are waiting for me. Good thing it is only a few weeks then home again for Christmas!

I came home with Jorden Campbell, his wife Donna, their baby Elise, and Saydi. I will briefly summarize the week. I have started to keep a journal again so my posts will probably more consist of pictures and brief posts as I am trying to get better at journal writing.

Tuesday- left Provo @9 am made it home at 8:30 pm

Wednesday- relaxed at home, did some homework, helped my mom, pretty much had a chill day. It was nice to relax!

Thursday- did some homework in the morning and then in the afternoon we went to Lethbridge where I did a bit of shopping, and I got to stay with Katelyn! Katelyn and I went to her college class, saw Grandma and Grandpa Hartley, and just had fun together!

Friday- we sold our steers so Katelyn and I met Travis at Balog Auction to watch them sell, went to A&W for lunch, came home, visited Jennie-Rae and her family, went to Alumni, hung out with Katie

Saturday- relaxed in the morning, had lunch with the family (we fondued!), went to town to visit Katie and Liz, had thanksgiving dinner at our house with Aunt Ginny, Uncle Ken, Jamie, and Grandma and Grandpa Neilson.

And that sums up my week in Canada. It was so fun and definitely worth the 12 hour drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment