Meet Tylie and Makayla. Two of the nicest girls ever! They are from Idaho Falls and I am so blessed to be friends with them. They live in the complex beside mine. I met them during new student orientation and have done multiple things with them ever since. They are great girls and I am glad our paths crossed when they did.
We walked to the Temple together today for the second time. It was beautiful.
Yesterday we went to Target and came home with these babies! Haha aren't they sweet?
Lexy, Saydi, and I
Our shower started leaking again for the 3rd time!!!! Luckily, it mostly all leaks directly into the toilet so that it doesn't make to much of a mess. Maintenance said that it was all fixed but I guess not. Kiki is supposed to be calling them tomorrow so hopefully it will get fixed for good.
Yesterday was hard. While reading my sisters blog I got so homesick for her, my family, and just home in general! I couldn't stop the tears from coming. I love my family so much and it is really hard being away from them. So many changes are happening. Katelyn is preparing for her mission, Grandma and Grandpa Hartley's health is rapidly declining. From talking to Katelyn and reading her blog, I can see that she is changing so much. And it kills me to not be there with her. I love her so much. She is a great example to me. When I talk to Travis as well I see how he is changing to. College does that to you I guess, as we are all changing. I love my family and can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving!




No comments:
Post a Comment