Anatomy mid term finally over with! What a relief. I feel good about it. All I can do now is hope for the best.
I am stressed right now. Next week I have an anatomy quiz, chemistry quiz, chemistry test, psychology test, psychology paper, 10 page research paper, anatomy lab quiz and a test on 2nd Nephi. I don't know how my roommates and others do it. Work, play and get such good grades! It is a mystery to me. I barely have enough time in the day to just get the bare minimum done. I don't know how they stay up till 1 or later almost every night and still manage to have energy the next day. Like I said earlier it is a mystery. I need to figure out how to use my time better I guess. Anyways I need to get back to work. I am not sure what I intended to get across in this post. Just know that I am stressed and don't want to be stressed and want to use my time better to not be stressed. There at least it has some meaning to it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment