Our apartment is all ready for Halloween on wednesday.
Lexy, Saydi, and I just returned from a walk. It is perfect weather right now. Not to mention it is beautiful! The pictures speak for themselves. I love it right now! Campus is breathtaking!
The Glenwood parking lot
"Home sweet home" at Glenwood. At least for now.
Finally got a picture at the sign! Katelyn this is for you.
Saydi and Lexy. Aren't they cute?
The Marriott Center looks especially beautiful with all of the trees surrounding it and up against the mountains.
I am so grateful for this time of season. I love it. It reminds me everyday of God's love for me. My favorite time of the day is walking home from school and just enjoying all of Gods beauty. It shows me that his hand is everything. I hope I can always take time to notice and rejoice in the little things for they truly make all the difference.






No comments:
Post a Comment