Thursday, 27 August 2015

More Summer Adventures


Summer Semester is officially over. The proof is above. When a semester ends it brings a variety of things one of which is cleaning checks. I had to pack up everything and put it on top of my bed, clean the fridge, the freezer, and a few other kitchen items. Finals ended really good. I received the grade I anticipated in my classes so I was happy about that. 

                                                                                                    

Once finals was over I hopped on a plane to Kansas City Missouri to visit Chris who lives in Liberty. I hadn't seen his family since I had been home from my mission. I also hadn't met Jett or Daxton, my 2 nephews. Jett was born while I was on my mission, and Dax was born shortly after I returned home. Dax is on the left above while Jett is on the left. It was so fun to meet them!!! They are such adorable little boys. I enjoy being an Aunt very much. 

One morning we went running with the boys in the stroller. It started pouring rain and we all got soaked. Jett and Dax were good sports about it. 

We did a variety of activities: swim, grocery shop, Liberty Jail, Independence Visitor Center, watch movies, and Disc Golf. It was so fun to see Chris and Echo as parents. There little family is doing so well. 


One afternoon I got to do a session at the Kansas City, Missouri Temple. 


Visitor Centers really make me miss being a missionary with poster's like this! Sister missionaries also give the tours... I even got to go out teaching with the Sisters! It was soooo much fun. 


Echo and I at Liberty Jail. With Chris working everyday, I had a lot of time to talk with Echo. It was a lot of fun to get to know her better. 


I love these little boys!! 


What I am going to miss most about summer. #fruitfruitfruit





No comments:

Post a Comment