Sunday, 26 February 2012

Seniors Night

Last night was the basketball seniors night considering it was our last home league game. I didn't really think much of it until they were recognizing the seniors. They are such good boys and I am glad I could be associated with them for the past three years. Doing stats has been an amazing experience for me to take part in. It is helped me grow in so many ways. It is helped grow in personality, it has helped me to grow in courage, and it has helped me to grow in integrity. In addition to helping me grow, it also been a lot of fun! I have made memories that will last for a lifetime. I have also enjoyed the relationship that I have had with the coaches. Doug Sheen has the funniest sense of humor ever! Kevin Quinton is so dedicated and really cares about his team. Dallin Leavitt is such a good example to all of the boys. When I look back on High School doing stats is indeed one of the highlights.

"Riley got the Walburger" 

Kent "Ouch my back!"

Travis & Cas "Dallin you snitch get away from our sisters!"

Rylan "Ok guys I got a joke... their are two olives and one said to the other "I wonder what would happen if you fell off of this table?" "Lets try said thee other one" the olive pushed the other one off of the table. "Well? You ok?" asked the one peering over the table. He replied "OLIVE". 

Luther in grade 10 

Winning Sugar Bowl & Cougar Classic in grade 10

Me and Charlie's close observance of Ammon Crowfoot! :D 

Dustin Prince

How us and Raymond were disgustingly rank in grade 10

Bus trips 

barely spending any money on trips 

and so so much more! 


We would always write a quote on D-Lev's white board before each game and he would read it to the team. That night's was "A mans got to do what a mans got to do" John Wayne. However, Doug erased John Wayne and replaced it with his own name. :D 
(left to right) Charlie, Me, Kevin Quinton, Doug Sheen 





Getting recognized. All of the seniors received a Cougar basketball hoodie, a plaque, and Charlie and I each got a rose. 


Thanking Mr. Leavitt. Love that man. 


11 Seniors! That is pretty much are team except for 3 players! 
(left to right) back--Me, Tarren Gregson, Dallin Low, Royce Olsen, Charlie Weston 
front-- Colton Quinton, Aaron Kennard, Austin Leavitt, Rylie Walburger, Brady Olsen, Shaun Quinton


With are plaques and roses. Love this girl! 

To make the night even better we played Raymond. The end score was 105 to 45. Yup destroyed them by 60! It was wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment